MCX Gateway is an advanced IT system used for processing payment transactions, in which transactions and card’s data are absolutely secure. Certified with PCI DSS Certificate of Compliance. It is built with specialized modules, highly customizable fueling innovation.
MCX Gateway is a cloud platform, thus accessible at all times from any location. It is very flexible and open solution with no limit to use all its features and functionalities but also to create customized ones. A System which does not limit innovation. Check it out!
Various acquirers, different EFT POS vendor
MCX Gateway offers independence and freedom to choose any acquirer and any pos terminal. It is a unique quality of this system that it allows for integration between paying devices of a different class, and systems of the various billing agent.
MCX Gateway supports devices from Ingenico, Verifone, and Bluebird.
Value Added Services (VAS)
MCX Gateway is a flexible solution, providing various value-added services, such as, e.g.:
- loyalty programs
- recurring payments (the solution available with POS terminals and self-service devices, it allows to configure parameters of the transaction: amount, frequency, number of transactions/grant duration, as well as to manage payments from a registered Merchant Portal)
- DCC (dynamic currency conversion), Cash Back, recharging of prepaid phones, paying for bills
- marketing: modern terminals equipped with multimedia screens provide the ability to manage and display the marketing content
- the possibility to settle commission invoices: the exact possibility of verifying commission invoices from the acquirer
- transaction authorization between multiple acquirers
- gateway to other systems: Payment Gateway provides a set of APIs for integration with external systems i.e. mobile payments,
A web application for users, linked with MCX Gateway grants online access to:
- data on payment transactions as well as generating transaction confirmations in many possible formats
- reports, with levels depending on the users’ needs,
- a module enabling the monitoring of service orders and requests for the inclusion or modification of services.
- PCI DSS – for Payment Gateway solution – certificate
- Visa PIN Security – for MCX Gateway
- PA DSS – for Unattended payment applications
- Mastercard PayPass 3.0.1 – for payment applications
- Visa VCPS 2.1.3 – for payment applications
Benefits for the MCX Gateway users:
- independence from the applied hardware platform
- freedom of choice of the optimal cashless payment offer
- infrastructure management system
- the ease of development and deployment of new solutions
- support for multiple languages as well as international standards
- remote exchange of cryptographic keys.